Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Homemade Soap Tip You Won't Find Anywhere Else

A quick search on Google will yield you plenty of results on how to make soap at home. Enter "making soap" on YouTube and you'll find plenty of videos there as well. But no matter how many tutorials you read or watch, I'm willing to bet none of them will give you the one crucial tip I'm about to share with you.

TIP: When making homemade soap, NEVER put your pot in the dishwasher without thoroughly rinsing it out first.


You can thank my 16-year old for this one.

*Just so you don't think I'm a hideous mother that delights in sharing my children's foibles with the world, not only did we all laugh about it, my daughter insisted that I blog about it. If nothing else, at least I can be proud of the job I'm doing instilling a good sense of humor in her.

5 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

hahaha thanks for the tips :-)

Founders Academy said...

There's a Lucy Ricardo episode in there somewhere.

Divapalooza said...

Hilarious! Lol.

debbie said...

hahahahahahah this is good!! thanks for the tip! i will remember it!

debbie

Wendy said...

We all had a good laugh over it. Another story for our family history. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails