Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WW - Short and Sassy

My three-year old daughter (alternately known as The Princess or The Diva, depending on her temperament of the moment) has already displayed a remarkable talent for being able to style almost any look.


As you can see, she's wearing one of Daddy's ties, hot pink socks and her big sister's shoes. And she's workin' it. Should I be surprised, then, that after I accidentally cut her hair a LOT shorter than I meant to, she still comes out looking totally fab?

She has the sass to pull it off.  And she knows it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She should have been friends with me when I was little; I was always going through your closet and wearing your clothes, lol!!

Wendy said...

Maybe you two can get together and let her go through your closet! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails