Friday, December 10, 2010

A Pack of Perrys

I'm not one of those people that do the "Black Friday" thing. Not before this year, anyway. But when I saw that these thermal shirts were going to be on sale for four dollars apiece, I couldn't resist.


And I couldn't wait until Christmas morning to give them to the kids. Can you blame me?

(In case you don't recognize it from the picture, that's Perry the Platypus from "Phineas and Ferb", one of the few shows I used to let my kids watch when we had satellite. Gotta love that semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of action!)

3 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

You are such a sucker! (in the sweetest way possible)

Rachel said...

I just noticed that Ben and Sarah are sticking their tongues out....classic xD lol

punkinmama said...

Cute! Punkin would totally have loved that shirt - I should've done a better job of scouring the Black Friday ads!

Related Posts with Thumbnails