Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WW - A Quiet Place


Everyone needs a quiet place, and this is mine.  Whenever I need to recharge, I step out my back door, sit on the steps and see this. Sometimes, I'll take my Bible with me; sometimes I just sit.  I sit, I breathe, and I know that God is with me.

He's with me in the stillness, in the golden glow of sunlight on the treetops, in the  brilliance of the leaves, in the crisp air all around me.  He refreshes me, invigorates me, loves me and strengthens me.

I sit, I breathe, and I know that He is with me.  



 Go here and here for more WW.

5 comments:

punkinmama said...

Love it! I want to go sit out there with you! Of course, then it wouldn't be so quiet!!

melody-mae said...

hopping here from 'Wordish Weds.' from Supermom.
I love this post...your pictures is beautiful and I can feel the 'peace' you experience through your words. Just a beautiful post!

bookaddict4real said...

Wow I love this shot. It really seems peaceful and serene. I would love it if ou linked up with me @scrapaddict4sure

Petula said...

Beautiful! I haven't enjoyed the beauty and quiet of nature in a long time. You've reminded me that God is in, around and all through that, and what a wonderful and refreshing feeling/experience it is when we stop and listen.

DidiLyn said...

Just catching up with you, my friend. It has been a while. But I see your heart for God is the same. :-) I'm thankful that you have your special "spot" and The Word, and that you shared it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails