Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Ummmm....

My three-year old is one of the stubbornest, most temper-tantrum-throwing children I've ever known in my life. I've tried just about every approach known to man to break her of the habit of screaming when she doesn't get her way.

And then I found this picture on my camera.


I don't know who put the tape on her mouth, let alone took the picture. I'm guessing this happened while I was hanging laundry out on the line. Everyone's been pretty hush about the whole thing.


But I have to admit...she's been a little quieter lately.

Go to 5 Minutes for Mom for more Wordless Wednesday.

11 comments:

Momstart said...

That is too funny, kids are so silly

Veronica Lee said...

LOL!!! Too funny!!

Happy WW!

Alysha (Supermom) said...

lol.. Seriously just laughed out loud not just saying. too funny. glad she has been a little quieter. I think it is a girl thing though. xoxo

Blessed Nest said...

That is so, so funny! I have two noisy little girls! Happy WW

Anne Younger said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

And Miles To Go... said...

HA! Tape or not, she's adorable!

Prasti said...

ha, ha! this is hilarious. i think i like this solution and may try it w/ my kids :)

Cakeblast said...

lol - The duct-tape company should use that pic in their advertising.

Blessings Abound said...

Hilarious! My dh has teased the kids doing the same thing although I don't think we have any "proof" of it, lol. :)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, that is too funny!!!

Kailani said...

Hmmm . . . that gives me an idea! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails