Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello Fall, We've Been Expecting You...

My friend Donna at Way More Homemade wrote this lovely little post, Things I love about fall, which inspired me to leave the following in her comments.

What I love about fall (in no particular order):

Climbing out of my warm bed and feeling the cool air. Not cold enough to cringe at, but cool enough to get your blood pumping.

The burst of color everywhere you go.

The aroma of warm, delicious things coming from my kitchen (it's just not the same any other time of year).

Looking out my kitchen window and seeing leaves coming down like snowflakes.
 
Driving down a two-lane country road, seeing the leaves swirl up as I go by.

Earlier twilights.

Wearing sweaters.

Coffee in the morning, and cider tea in the evening.

Rain.


What do you love about fall?

1 comment:

punkinmama said...

I love Fall. It's my favorite season.

I love the awesome oranges & reds of autumn. I take a specific route to work where the trees create a "bridge" that I drive under and just sit in awe of the changing leaves.

I love sweatshirts and jeans.

I love campfires and s'mores.

I love November, because that's when my Husband and I got married.

Related Posts with Thumbnails