Friday, July 2, 2010

Makeover Madness

Last week, after returning home from another successful couponing expedition, I was putting away my purchases when my husband saw me take a box of Nice and Easy out of the bag.

"Oooh, are you gonna dye your hair?"

It's been a long time since I've changed my color, and with the funky rut I've been floundering in, it didn't sound like a half-bad idea. But if I was going to go to the trouble of dolling myself up for him, why shouldn't he spruce up a little for me? So, we made a deal. The day I dye my hair would be the day he finally reluctantly would shave off his beard.

Now, he's gone from this...
(Sorry about the blurry shot, but it's the only one I've got that really shows what a thick,hairy full beard I'm talking about.)


...to this.


And my brunette days...


...are temporarily gone.

1 comment:

punkinmama said...

You two are too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails