Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Make Way For...?

When Benjamin started crawling at 6-7 months, I was told "He's hurrying up to get out of the way for the next one."

His sister was born twelve months later.

When Sarah stood up on her own for the first time at 5 1/2 months, I was told "She's hurrying up to get out of the way for the next one."

I got pregnant again twelve months later.

So far, my youngest three have been born in '05, '07 and '09.

Mary has not yet had her first birthday, and look what she started doing a few weeks ago....



Should I be worried?

5 comments:

MaggieK said...

she is making way for the next one :)

punkinmama said...

Oh my goodness! Can't believe she's walking!

And I think you better be very worried! ;)

Petula said...

LOL... Well, I guess you should be worried if you don't want to be pregnant again. That's pretty funny that we have similar experiences. My last three children were born 03, 05 and 07. So I definitely understand. :-) The two middle are 15 months apart. Well, uh, good luck? :-D

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Are you trying to tell us something hehe ;)

The video is so cute. I love how she is going back and forth between your hubby and you there at the end.

Angela said...

She is so cute!! You can see how in love she is with her Mommy and Daddy. :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails