Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I don't come around visiting my friends' blogs regularly. I'm sorry that I hardly ever chat on Twitter anymore.

I'm sorry I pour all the energy of my good days into my children and home, trying hard to make up for the bad days, because it rarely leaves me time to share any of it with you.

I'm sorry that my bad days make me want to jump in my car and just go. Anywhere. I wouldn't and I don't, but I wish I could. Even though I know I can't run away from myself. So instead, I drag through the day with leaky eyes and no life.

I'm sorry that my bad days are so frequent.

4 comments:

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Do not apologize. You need to spend your energy on your family first. You are missed here and on Twitter, but do not apologize for keeping your family as a great priority. They need you, you need them.

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Blessed Nest said...

You are an amazing momma! No need to say sorry. I love your posts. You know I don't comment as much as I read so I totally understand! Praying for you too!

punkinmama said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! I wish I could do something to help!

Please don't apologized. Just take care of yourself!!

Petula said...

There is no need to say you're sorry. We totally understand. It gets like that sometimes and taking care of yourself and your family, especially when your eyes are full and your hanging on to all that's dear, that you set some priorities. Think of blogging as a standby. We're your standby friends - always standing by to listen, to be heard and to share whenever we all can. It's not an obligation. Take care and enjoy a quiet moment before you start your days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails