Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Money Saving Madness

Since my husband became unemployed in January, I've been stepping up my frugal shopping at places like CVS and Rite Aid. I'm pleased to say that my stockpile is growing considerably, and I'm even making some money at it!

But clipping all those coupons sure takes a lot of work. Lucky for me, I've got a little girl that actually enjoys helping Mommy with the coupons.



Obviously, our organization is...lacking. But at least she's having a good time.

15 comments:

6feetover said...

SOOOO precious!! I love it...a little budgeter in the making!

~melody~

Kellyology said...

Love it. AND you're providing her a good lesson.

Happy WW!

Stefany said...

Oh you have no idea how lucky you are! I hate clipping all by my lonesome.

Great job mama!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Now that's the way to be frugal - love it! :)

MaggieK said...

I love it....what a great picture.

MommiesSavings said...

thats a great picture very cute

Prasti said...

lol! hooray for mama's little coupon clipper :)

Beth McC. said...

I love me some coupons!! I love your blog its too cute! Happy Wednesday!

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love this!! Way to get her started early!

Momstart said...

You have to teach them young!

Michelle said...

Ah, couponing! I dread the weekly couponing. Lucky you, you have a little helper!

Marice said...

LOL! looks like she's so excited with it!

u may view mine here

Mama Zen said...

What a precious picture!

Petula said...

That is cute ... It's good to start the money-saving habits at a young age. Congrats on all your frugal work paying off.

punkinmama said...

That is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails