Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - Birthday Edition

So, it's my birthday today (and yes, that Beatles song is stuck in my head!) I'll share my thoughts on attaining the ripe old age of forty-one tomorrow. Today is filled with too many blessings, sunshine and chocolate to stay on the computer for long (I owe that one to you, Punkinmama!) But I had to take a minute to show you what I got, and to brag that I've got THE best daughters in the world.


(They wanted to give it to me yesterday, so I could wear it while watching the show, but Dad made them wait until my actual birthday.)

They know me so well. Happy birthday indeed!

(And don't forget to check out my birthday giveaway before it ends this Friday!)

Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting Wordless Wednesday.
Thanks to Seven Clown Circus for hosting Wordful Wednesday.

4 comments:

punkinmama said...

Awww, I got a mention in your post! Sweet!

Enjoy all the chocolate you can today!

Happy Birthday!

Olivia said...

What fun to gift homemade just for you! Happy WW and Birthday and Happy Easter!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Friend! You Rock! :]

Life Is A SandCastle said...

I feel that way on my b-day too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails