I tried and tried to think of something else to post about today, but since I am "that loser who's obsessed with Lost", I'm going to share another Top Ten about the greatest show ever.
Top Ten Questions I Hope Get Answered Before The Show Ends
1. What is the purpose of the survivors on the island? (We're reasonably sure that those particular people crashing on the island was more than just coincidence, right? So, why are they there?)
2. Who are Jacob and his nemesis (aka Man in Black)? (How old are they? Where did they come from? How can they live without coffee?!?!)
3. Who is actually good, and who's evil? (I have to wonder this, because the writers of Lost are just twisted enough to put a bad guy in a white shirt just to mess with our minds, know what I mean?)
4. What is MIB's problem with ash? (Seriously, he's powerful enough to be a smoke monster AND a fake Locke, but he can't go across some ash? What's up with that?)
5. Where does Desmond really fit in to all of this anyway? (Besides being in love with Widmore's daughter. And fun to look at, of course.)
6. Is Claire dead or alive? (What I really wonder is how Kate fed Aaron after they left the island, but I know I'll never get an answer to that.)
Oops. Sorry, I've been watching Pride and Prejudice in the afternoon while nursing the baby.
7. Is Aaron supposed to be some kind of savior of the world? Is Walt? Is Vincent???
8. What's the deal with Jack's father? (For a dead guy, he sure gets around!)
9. Is there any significance to Charlie's "DS" ring? (Or was that just a coy way of acknowledging Dominic Monaghan's "Lord of the Rings" background?)
And finally, the question I MOST want the answer to:
10. Will we get to see Sawyer without his shirt on again??????