Thursday, December 31, 2009

12 Months of Blessings

Like most of you, I'm finding it hard to believe that 2009 has actually come to an end. I still find myself overwhelmed with all the amazing things that happened for me and my family this year. When I think about all the tremendous blessings God has bestowed upon us in the past twelve months, it's hard not to feel totally unworthy and overwhelmed by His love. A new home, a promotion for my husband, a beautiful new baby...what can I say except that God is so good.

I don't know what to expect in 2010. I really don't even want to try to guess. I know what I hope to accomplish in the next twelve months. I hope to get back on track with my weight-loss goals, back on track with my daily Bible reading and prayer time, and to move forward with some changes I'd like to make on this blog. There are things to tweak, things to get started on, and things that need to stop.

But whatever happens this new year, I know one thing for certain. God knows.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

May God's blessing be upon you all in the new year. See you in 2010!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

God is good, isn't He? I am so glad you had a good year. I lost my dad this year, but beside that (sounds awful phrased that way), it was a good year.

I am actually curious to what 2010 has in store. I'm not usually like that. Maybe getting older (38) has made me thoughtful.

Muthering Heights said...

How can you follow a year in which a new baby was born?? LOL! :)

Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

Happy New Year! Blessings to you and your family!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

I am so glad that we "met" in 2009 too! I absolutely love Jeremiah 29:11 and need to remind myself of God's goodness often. Why do I forget? He's is SO good, always has been, always will be!

Wishing you many, many more blessings in 2010!

☼¨`*•.♥RocĂ­o♥.•*¨`☼ said...

☼¨`*•.♥HAPPY NEW YEAR♥.•*¨`☼

~Billie~ said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had an amazing year. Here's hoping to an even better 2010!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

gina said...

I haven't been by in a while, but my goal is to spend more time blog hopping this winter. :) Here's to 2010!

Related Posts with Thumbnails