Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Four years ago today, I gave birth to my one and only son.


Benjamin was my first homebirth. I couldn't have hoped for a smoother labor and delivery, and I can't imagine a more beautiful way for a child to enter the world than the way Ben did, surrounded by his loving family.

Such a happy baby...

...that quickly grew...

...into a happy little toddler.

Eager to explore the world...



...thoughtful, kind and sweet...


...he's always ready with a hug...


...and a smile.



Happy birthday to the happiest, sweetest four year old I know!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Happy Bday! 4 year olds are so much fun, especially sweet little boys!

Jac @ Wuzzle Makes Three said...

Happy 4th Birthday :)

(I'm so jealous of your homebirth! I had a nasty labor experience that ended in a terrible c-section!)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Aww what a blessing!
He is ADORABLE!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Related Posts with Thumbnails