Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WW - The Men In Her Life

To remind myself of all the good things in my life, I'm posting something I'm thankful for every day this month.

Today, I'm thankful for the men in Mary's life.

I'm thankful that she has a father who loves his family as much as my husband does. He works long hours and often goes without a day off. But for as hard as he works to support us, he's never too tired to help me around the house or spend quality time with his children. I love the example he's setting for our children of what a husband and father should be.

I'm thankful that she has a big brother like Benjamin. He loves to hold her, and always remembers her (and the rest of his sisters) in his prayers. I have no doubt that he'll be a strong, protective, and supportive presence for her through the years.

Who are you thankful for today?



(For more WW, visit here and here!)

27 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

What a sweet tribute to them!!!

Land of Lovings said...

How sweet! I think it is so wonderful to be always mindful of our blessings.

Happy WW!

Momstart said...

I am thankful for my babies, they are THE WORLD

Staci said...

Very sweet! I'm thankful for the men in my life too (my little man & the hubs)!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

What a sweet post and a blessing to have this special man in yours and your childrens' life! God is good :)

Jamie said...

Precious! I'm thankful for my family.

AJ said...

So wonderful! Thank you for that!

Jeanette said...

aww. Just gave the man in my life a hug of deep appreciation for all that he is and does for us. Thanks for the reminder!

Bridgette said...

How sweet! I am thankful for my family and friends. Happy WW!!!

Upstatemomof3 said...

That is beautiful - and such an uplifting thing to be doing!!

WackyMummy said...

You truly are fortunate. Lovely!

blueviolet said...

What a blessing!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Great picture! I am thankful that Ladybug has a father that is the opposite of my father. Hubby absolutely ADORES Ladybug, his sun rises and sets on her. That is truly a special gift!

The OmniCouple said...

So super sweet! I am thankful for the man in my life too. :)

Leonard Family said...

aw what a cool tribute! Great idea to write out what you're thankful for! I will have to read more.

Shelly said...

What a sweet photo! I am very thankful for my family. I love my hubby to pieces and I think my son is the greatest kid! Happy WW!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/wordless-wednesday-more-park-fun.html

Stefany said...

Awww, that is so sweet!

Susie said...

That's awesome! Men bashing is so over:-)

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

This is so nice! Mary is lucky. I am thankful for so much!

Petula said...

Adorable!

Annie said...

That is such a sweet post! She is so blessed to have a family like yours!

Marice said...

that is really sweet! love it!

u may view mine if u have time

Stina said...

what a wonderful tribute and beautiful picture. happy WW and take care.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Awwwww! So sweet!!

Happy WW! :)

Momisodes said...

What a precious photo of them. Those are the bonds that last forever.

MamaJoss said...

This is one of the sweetest blog posts I've seen in a long time :) Love this photo too. Just awesome.

Nell said...

Men are great!

Nell

Related Posts with Thumbnails