Someday, when my little ones are older, there are some things I'd like to do (or get back to doing).
1. Go to bed before midnight. (Unless, of course, I just really want to stay up late...though I can't imagine why.)
2. Exercise regularly. (Granted, I run up and down the stairs about 20 times a day now, but I'm thinking it might take a little more than that to get myself down to the size I want to be.)
3. Have one glass of water all to myself. (There must be some magnetic quality about the drinking water around here that attracts children under the age of five. Seriously, the minute I pour myself a glass they come swarming.)
4. Eat dark chocolate. (Can't have any while I'm nursing Mary. Don't you feel sorry for me?)
5. Have a glass of wine with my husband after a romantic dinner. (See #4.) (And when would we ever get a chance to have a romantic dinner now anyway??)
6. Go camping. (Until I'm sure that none of my children would wake up in the middle of the night and wander off, it ain't happenin'.
7. Start crocheting again. (I used to crochet lovely little doilies, but when are my hands empty enough? Not to mention, my two year old likes to run off with my balls of yarn.)
8. Play the piano again. (Another "See #4" subject. Have you ever tried to play "Claire de Lune" while twenty other fingers are banging away on your keyboard? It doesn't work. Trust me.)
9. Learn to knit. (See #7.)
10. Update/Redesign my blog. (I love the way my blog looks, but I really need a new header at the very least. Seriously, do I think I'm ever going to be pregnant again? No. No. No.)
(Want to see more Top Tens? Check out Oh Amanda!)
How about you? Are there things you'd like to do that you're putting off until your babies get bigger?
(And are you as obsessed with parantheses as I am?)