Monday, June 15, 2009

Blogging is like Laundry

I had one of those epiphanous moments the other day...the kind that makes you say, "Well, DUH! I should've known that ages ago!" Then again, I'm always having moments like that. (Am I the only one that constantly feels like she's just now figuring out what every other mother or housewife has known for years? Is this what I get for taking all those music classes in high school instead of Home Ec.?)

Anyway, what dawned on me is that blogging is a lot like laundry. I always end up putting it off until there's a ton, and then I spend a whole day trying to get it caught up when it would be a whole lot easier if I'd just do a little bit every day.

So, from now on, I'm going to try to blog every day, albeit in much smaller chunks than I usually put out. No easy feat for someone who tends to be as wordy as me, but I'm going to give it my best shot. Maybe then it'll be less like a chore and more like a routine, for blogging and laundry.


So, there you have it. Shorter, more frequent posting from yours truly. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some laundry to hang out on the line.

1 comment:

Crazed Mom said...

How are you feeling honey? I'm so envious. I wanted more kids. God has his own plans for a reason.

I hope you're happy and healthy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails