Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reality Show Idea

I just came up with an idea for a new reality show. Tell me what you think.

You take a 40-something, pregnant, suburbanite mom and put her somewhere in rural America where she has to face off without aid of husband or pesticides against fire ants, hornets, bees, and other unidentifiable (but usually winged) creatures, most of which prefer to attack at bedtime. Once a week, change things up a bit by adding in mice that don't get killed by traps because they only get caught by the foot and see if she has the guts to take it out back and beat it to death with a broom handle. If she lasts for X number of days, she wins a pre-determined amount of cash.

It's kind of like "Fear Factor" meets "Green Acres". What do you think?

Yeah, you're right. No one in there right mind would do it.

5 comments:

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

Yikes! lol

Nell
SheSnaps.com

warmfuzzies said...

HI Wendy!! I just wanted to let you know that you won the arbonne fragrance in my April giveaway!! Congrats!! Please contact me so I can get your address to ship the fragrance. Again, Congrats!!!

warmfuzzies said...

Sounds like living in FL!! I am a New England girl and FL is just torture for me. I am pregnant and living in FL too!~ EEK!

Birdie said...

I'm so there! Where do I sign up????? *L* Oh yeah, I'm not pregnant. I AM hormonal though...does that count for anything?

gina said...

What?!?? Long time no read and it sounds like I've missed alot. Glad to hear - according to your latter post- that things are going well. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails