Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Amazing Day

Yesterday was an amazing day, one we're not likely to ever forget. A day of joy, excitement, and the realization of something we've waited a long time for.









We finally got snow!





This is what we woke up to yesterday morning...
...a winter wonderland just waiting to be explored.




Wow, just look at all this snow! What should we do first?




I'm gonna catch snowflakes in my mouth...




...and I'm gonna make a snow angel.




I'm doing what I do best...look cute!





How about a snowball fight?






Okay, son, here you go!




On second thought, I'm going back inside. I think Mom said something about hot chocolate...

3 comments:

My Wonderful Men said...

That's great, you all look like you are having fun.

We have had a ton of snow this winter, I wonder if it will ever stop snowing here.

Amy

marye said...

wow... photo journaling... great job! I would be jealous of your snow but it is 70 and sunny today.

Nell @ Casual Friday Everyday said...

YAY for snow!

Nell

Related Posts with Thumbnails