Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Best Gift Ever

If you're a visitor of my "main" blog, The Adventures of MomLady, you'll know that my husband and I recently celebrated our Leap Day wedding anniversary. (Yes, we got married on February 29th. This was the first time we've actually been able to mark the occasion on the "correct" day.) We went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant we've never been to before and had a most excellent time. (Feel free to read about it here if you're interested.)

What I failed to mention was the gift I received. How's this?



Is that cool or what? It came with a dough hook, paddle, and whisk attachment, and we even got the pasta-press attachment, too! (Rest assured, I'll be telling you all about it when I try my hand at that.)

So far, I've only used it twice. First, I tried out the dough hook making pizza dough. Wow! Fast, easy and perfect. My second use was testing a new banana bread recipe with my daughters. If you like banana bread, keep your eyes out for my next post. That's when I'll share my results with you. (Trust me, if you like banana bread, you'll want to come back for this one!)

I have to say, I don't know how my husband will be able to top this gift. Luckily for him, he's got another four years before he has to try.

7 comments:

DidiLyn said...

That is so cool! Great anniversary gift. Actually great anytime gift for us foodies. Enjoy!!
Diane

Laura said...

Please do report back on the pasta attachement--I've been thinking of getting that one. I have the ice cream maker attchement and highly recommend it!

<---That Girl said...

Wow! I'm kinda jealous!

gina said...

I love that gift! I would like one in red, or orange or yellow. I also love the fact you guys chose to get married on a leap year- that is pretty cool.

elexisb said...

Lucky! I want one! - in red :)

baby~amore' said...

what a great colour and wonderful gift - I love banana bread.
I will be back

thanks for visiting me
My Little Drummer boys

marye said...

WOW. WOw. WOW. WOWEEE!

Great job, MrMomlady!
and...thanks for the target spree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails