Monday, January 28, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

I'm late putting this up but hey, it's been a Monday.

Monday: Beef Stir-Fry (Two-pot cooking at its finest.)

Tuesday: Chicken Picatta (Hubby has the night off, so he's cooking.)

Wednesday: Spaghetti (It's a church night, so I always go with some quick and easy on Wednesdays.)

Thursday: Sloppy Joes (My 10yo has basketball practice, so it's another fast night. At least it beats fast food.)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (The girls love fixing this with me, and it goes great with Movie Night.)

Saturday: Barbeque Chicken (I've got a large package of chicken thighs, so I'm thinking I'll make half of it barbeque, and bake the other half to use in Sundays dish.)

Sunday: Homemade Chicken Soup (We're having a fellowship supper at church, so I'm going to crock-pot this and take it.)

In addition to the chicken soup, I'm going to be making several batches of my yummy Coconut Macaroons to take along, too. I just started making these last month, and they're already a big favorite. I'll share the recipe tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check it out.

2 comments:

marye said...

Looks great to me,...i haven't had time to plan menu this week and i need to shop..blah!

Wendy said...

Sometimes I don't know why I bother. It's almost a guarantee that I'll have to change it once or twice before the week is over. Oh well, trying to get a good habit going and all that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails